People Leaving STILL

Never walk out on CITY! I learnt this in the FA cup when we were 10 men down losing 3.0 and nearly made a superb comeback!

Very few left in comparison to usual.

BTW heard a 30 year old man had a heart attack when we were 2-1 down and had to be helped out. :(

spike549 said:
I wish i could have had a ticket for the last 10 mins!!

sorry you didn't get on m8 best game ever

but what a show by all the wankers many of whom who were on here pleading for a tickets who fucked off before we won then wrecked the gates getting back in what are you doing quitting @ 87 mins !!!!!!
where was all the CTID and we fight to then end???? good job the players didn't quit

well done city exhausted but what a day and I was there for all the match BTW

Respect to Joe Hart Man of the match kept the ball up field so we could win

Bloke next to me who I have never seen before left at 82ish.

As far as I know they didn't let people get back in.

Emotionally that was one hell of a day though.

Some people just can't cope with it.

Could not believe that people were leaving before the end of the game.....did you see the interview on TV? 2 women said they left early and heard the goals go in from Dzeko and Aguero, and then ran back

Fucking dispicable...........

Lad next to me in 303 disappeared for a few minutes but that was a toilet stop, he missed both late goals!! Nobody was leaving though, it was still packed at the final whistle.

I've never left a game before the final whistle. Never cared if I got home 15 minutes earlier or not. As was the case today, you miss a heck of a lot of great endings and this was just a classic.

BTW just saw Utd replay and news of Aguero's goal came through as Utd game had ended and that ole fart Ferguson looked absolutely shattered. It was great!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.