People who smoke while kids are in the car

glen quagmire said:
Was in bredbury before at a set of lights, there was an astra next to me with two big fatties puffing away in the front, while two young ones were being gassed in the back. The car was a two door so the windows didn't open either..

why is this not child abuse.

l.jpg

glen quagmire said:
Should have them taken from them and given to couples who can't have kids, who will look after them properly. They should have their benefits stopped also.

Agreed

Similarly, women who smoke during their pregnancy dont deserve to have children. If you're quite prepared to tar their tiny lungs you cant really care that much about them. Used to knock me sick turning up for antenatal appointments and seeing a load of women stood outside fit to drop having a drag.

Blumers Bloomers said:
glen quagmire said:
Should have them taken from them and given to couples who can't have kids, who will look after them properly. They should have their benefits stopped also.

Agreed

Similarly, women who smoke during their pregnancy dont deserve to have children. If you're quite prepared to tar their tiny lungs you cant really care that much about them. Used to knock me sick turning up for antenatal appointments and seeing a load of women stood outside fit to drop having a drag.
Agreed and no drinking from conception to after breast feeding or put the kids in care

I keep on reading the title as People who smoke kids while in the car. I think i should get some sleep

glen quagmire said:

I seem to remember this thread the first time around. I'm guessing it was a BB2.0 thread?

andyhinch said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
glen quagmire said:

Agreed

Agreed and no drinking from conception to after breast feeding or put the kids in care

Jesus H.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.