People With Only A Handful Of Posts Asking For Tickets

Ric said:
WaveyDavey said:
I fall into this category. In fact this is my first post. I live in Oz and am back for a flying visit. I'm looking for two tickets together for me and a mate. I am not looking to tout! I am however looking to post a new topic requesting said tickets and for the life of me I can't see the new topic button. Where is it?

You need to have made 100 posts before you can start new topics mate.

Cheers mate. Just spotted in the FAQs

I am a season ticket holder but I quite often need tickets to away games cos i only have 3500 points. My missus has blue membership with match ticket priority and has been able to get a ticket to every home game this season until the derby. So I am an avid city fan with few post's looking for ticket's trust me or trust me not.

I've bought and sold on here a couple of times and arranged meets in villarreal and outside Sam's with no bother. Far too much stock is put on number of posts - they don't equate to trustworthiness or how loyal a Blue someone is I assure you (and who decided the criteria for the latter anyway cos I've not seen it!).

Alternatively, I suppose I could post 'this' a thousand times on various threads and then I'll be king of all City fans forever!

i have only been on here a short while and done really well to get tickets cos not got enough points nowhere near ! i got 3 chelsea and took 2 city fans who work with me and made a day of it 1 i got 1 villa , last sat was on my way to stoke and got a call in response to asking for a ticket on here and met guy in pub happy days ! and quite unbelievably it was the seat next to the guys i went with ! i am not a tout and been a city fan all my life ( 37 yrs ) so just to let anyone suspicious know that the tickets that i get on here are greatly appreciated and meant that i have been able to go to 80% of this seasons games including all champs league away ! ONE HAPPY NEW BLUE MOONER !

My lad works away so his S/T is usually available for about a third of the games a season.

I've sold in the past to 'longtime' posters and newbies. Never made any money out of it in fact, been let down very late on a couple of times by 'no shows' and on another occasion even ended up with the ticket being suspended for 3 games by City due to one lad getting kicked out.

I have a couple of regular lads who I've met on here both with low post counts who I always offer it to first as I deem them safe. If they're sorted elsewhere I put it on here but since the ban only to regular posters. I can't take the chance of it being suspended a second time for xx matches but also hate to see it go to waste eg sold the Chelsea game for £15.

Most of my family have season tickets and have done for years
I have started taking my son to early kick off games this season as he's only 7 to see if he likes the environment etc.
If we can't get tickets through family, friends etc then I post on Blue Moon.

My wife used to work on the turn styles at Maine Road for years and is a massive Blue!!!

The people judging others by the number of posts really disheartens me, like I'm a medical student whose also a foreigner, I've always hated Manchester United but wasn't much of a football fanatic when I moved to Manchester I went to the City's game against Chelsea with my brother where they won 2-1. I fell inlove with the stadium, fans, players, managers. The atmosphere was incredible and when I heard the blue moon song, that's always been a favourite, I became obsessed with City! I've been to a couple of games afterwards but since I'm a medical student I cannot attend every single game, right I don't post here as much, right I haven't been cheering for City for 15 odd years, but that doesn't make me less of a fan. I was crying when City won the FA cup last year so it's really unfair to be called not a geniune fan or a rag for not having 1000 posts or whatever.
I love you all, really.

Well I've been a member of forum since 2004. Lost about 3000 posts when the server went bust a couple of years ago. I've managed to get tickets for 2 away games and also sell a couple on here this season and be true to my word when meeting for them.

Don't post much anymore as a lot just gets lost in arguments and what not but don't think people shouldn't trust the posters with a small amount of posts. Just because we don't post a lot doesn't mean we cant be trusted. I'm looking for a Newcastle away ticket but it seems that posters who have spares on here sometimes only want people with a minimum of a 100 posts.

wolfie1988 said:
Well I've been a member of forum since 2004. Lost about 3000 posts when the server went bust a couple of years ago. I've managed to get tickets for 2 away games and also sell a couple on here this season and be true to my word when meeting for them.

Don't post much anymore as a lot just gets lost in arguments and what not but don't think people shouldn't trust the posters with a small amount of posts. Just because we don't post a lot doesn't mean we cant be trusted. I'm looking for a Newcastle away ticket but it seems that posters who have spares on here sometimes only want people with a minimum of a 100 posts.

Well I've never seen you at any games, home or away.
Dodgy as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.