People With Only A Handful Of Posts Asking For Tickets

Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm always suspicious of people with a few posts who have posted a number of ticket requests. Whether that's fair or not is open to debate I guess

You can't prove it either way. They may literally join the forum just to try and find a ticket (desperate people do anything it takes / they might just never get round to buying one) or they might be touts. Unsure.

Some of us may be like me, belong to my OSC branch, but for work/family reasons and living down South get to more aways than homes. I didn't fork out for 'match ticket priority', but this game's 2 days after my 40th birthday, and I'm gutted not to be going.

please don t take this the wrong way but i have dished tickets out to mooners throughout the season ( less than face value!) and its normally first come first served,however, for the games like the derby and newcastle (if i get spares) i will look to posters on here with a lot of posts!....and if there are a few of these long time posters vying for my attention i will go for the one whose posts/banter i prefer!

natural selection/survival and all that, sorry to upset you "10 posters" but i don t really know how blue you are if you know what i mean. you might have been a city fan for 1000 years and your uncle was malcolm allison but i won t know that from reading through your 8 posts and i d rather not take the chance

I know 2 lads who have tickets & have'nt been for years. But got them through a supporters club they very rarely go to. But if your mate runs it that's ok I suppose.

And I'm still looking for a bleedin' ticket!

I think the footballing Gods are against me on this one, but I guess it's what I get for buying on a game by game basis due to being a student at the start of the season.

By the by, what are my chances of getting a season ticket for next season now that I have a steady income?

Typically paranoid Bluemoon thread.

Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, well supported by some mods.

Since when did someone's Bluemoon membership/post count correlate with how long they've supported City?

There's a few on here with big post counts who rarely, if ever, go to games. And even more with few posts who've been following City home and away for decades. Who's more deserving of a ticket? Well that's only for the vendor to decide. No one else! If you've got a ticket, butt out and let the cards fall where they may.

OK, if someone has a spare and is reluctant to sell to someone who's new or has few post, then fine. But to label all noobs as "plastics" or worse "rags" is at least disrespectful and, frankly, pathetic.

Fbehbehani said:
The people judging others by the number of posts really disheartens me, like I'm a medical student whose also a foreigner, I've always hated Manchester United but wasn't much of a football fanatic when I moved to Manchester I went to the City's game against Chelsea with my brother where they won 2-1. I fell inlove with the stadium, fans, players, managers. The atmosphere was incredible and when I heard the blue moon song, that's always been a favourite, I became obsessed with City! I've been to a couple of games afterwards but since I'm a medical student I cannot attend every single game, right I don't post here as much, right I haven't been cheering for City for 15 odd years, but that doesn't make me less of a fan. I was crying when City won the FA cup last year so it's really unfair to be called not a geniune fan or a rag for not having 1000 posts or whatever.
I love you all, really.
medical rag

gray740 said:
Fbehbehani said:
The people judging others by the number of posts really disheartens me, like I'm a medical student whose also a foreigner, I've always hated Manchester United but wasn't much of a football fanatic when I moved to Manchester I went to the City's game against Chelsea with my brother where they won 2-1. I fell inlove with the stadium, fans, players, managers. The atmosphere was incredible and when I heard the blue moon song, that's always been a favourite, I became obsessed with City! I've been to a couple of games afterwards but since I'm a medical student I cannot attend every single game, right I don't post here as much, right I haven't been cheering for City for 15 odd years, but that doesn't make me less of a fan. I was crying when City won the FA cup last year so it's really unfair to be called not a geniune fan or a rag for not having 1000 posts or whatever.
I love you all, really.
medical rag

Funny you're saying that with 79 posts really, you disgust me, honestly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.