People With Only A Handful Of Posts Asking For Tickets

I gave away my Porto and Villa away tickets on here for free as due to circumstances beyond my control I couldn't make the games, I put them on a first come first served basis and that's how they went, didn't even consider checking out how many posts the recipients had and didn't even look, but If am being honest if I can't make the Derby then I will give my Ticket away but will check when the person joined BM but not their post count, only reason being is that some Rag could of signed up a couple of days ago and I don't want my ST getting in the wrong hands.

beano46 said:
I gave away my Porto and Villa away tickets on here for free as due to circumstances beyond my control I couldn't make the games, I put them on a first come first served basis and that's how they went, didn't even consider checking out how many posts the recipients had and didn't even look, but If am being honest if I can't make the Derby then I will give my Ticket away but will check when the person joined BM but not their post count, only reason being is that some Rag could of signed up a couple of days ago and I don't want my ST getting in the wrong hands.

exactly the way to do it. i have given away and sold tickets to people with 1 or 2 posts, as you say, first come first served. with derby tickets though the fact they are taking your seat means you just dare not take the risk, its awful on the genuine blues but it has to be that way.
on the other side there always the risk of being ripped off in some way so all in all better safe than sorry. its nothing more than that.

Fbehbehani said:
gray740 said:
Fbehbehani said:
The people judging others by the number of posts really disheartens me, like I'm a medical student whose also a foreigner, I've always hated Manchester United but wasn't much of a football fanatic when I moved to Manchester I went to the City's game against Chelsea with my brother where they won 2-1. I fell inlove with the stadium, fans, players, managers. The atmosphere was incredible and when I heard the blue moon song, that's always been a favourite, I became obsessed with City! I've been to a couple of games afterwards but since I'm a medical student I cannot attend every single game, right I don't post here as much, right I haven't been cheering for City for 15 odd years, but that doesn't make me less of a fan. I was crying when City won the FA cup last year so it's really unfair to be called not a geniune fan or a rag for not having 1000 posts or whatever.
I love you all, really.
medical rag

Funny you're saying that with 79 posts really, you disgust me, honestly!
79 posts as i dont like to say much unlike you who has a lot to say ,do you read on here ??? its called humour fukko being a mancunian thats what we do so gfys what so your suggesting that im not a real blue as i havent got 75,000 posts on fukk all do one you plastic i couldnt give a shit what you do for a living blah blah fukkin blah, and do you want to know something even better id had you down as a decent type that would have reacted with humour or suchlike,ive have a spare for monday it hasnt cost me nothing and i would have gladly gave it to you for nothing so well done you,massive fail .this is not an invite for pm,s requesting ticket.

gray740 said:
Fbehbehani said:
gray740 said:
medical rag

79 posts as i dont like to say much unlike you who has a lot to say ,do you read on here ??? its called humour fukko being a mancunian thats what we do so gfys what so your suggesting that im not a real blue as i havent got 75,000 posts on fukk all do one you plastic i couldnt give a shit what you do for a living blah blah fukkin blah, and do you want to know something even better id had you down as a decent type that would have reacted with humour or suchlike,ive have a spare for monday it hasnt cost me nothing and i would have gladly gave it to you for nothing so well done you,massive fail .this is not an invite for pm,s requesting ticket.

Sorry for finding being called a rag offensive and not very funny, from the way you reacted to the 79 comments I wonder how you would've reacted if someone accused you of being a rag...treat people the way you want to be treated sir.
And yes actually I do read here more than I write in fact I can tell you recite half the threads in this forum for you if you want...

Fbehbehani said:
gray740 said:
Fbehbehani said:

Sorry for finding being called a rag offensive and not very funny, from the way you reacted to the 79 comments I wonder how you would've reacted if someone accused you of being a rag...treat people the way you want to be treated sir.
And yes actually I do read here more than I write in fact I can tell you recite half the threads in this forum for you if you want...

calm down ladies.

I'm with Gray740. Been a match going City fan since age 5. Been easy to get tickets for 25 years but not so now.

So any genuine blues out there with a spare please give me a shout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.