People You Dislike On TV

gaudinho's stolen car

This has been done before, many times, but I don't care. I'm watching that **** from BBC News who does the sport speaking to me with a mouthful of chocolate on Watchdog. I could "quite literally" strangle him. I've got quite a lot more, but I don't want to rant. Any suggestions?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
This has been done before, many times, but I don't care. I'm watching that **** from BBC News who does the sport speaking to me with a mouthful of chocolate on Watchdog. I could "quite literally" strangle him. I've got quite a lot more, but I don't want to rant. Any suggestions?

Don't rant... Get it out of your system - Just go and strangle the bastard

top-gear.jpg

Lavinda Past said:

He's a fucking ****.

Philip Schofield, 2 reasons.

1) He's always hanging around with Holly Willoughby, and I think i'd personally be more suited to THAT particular role.

2) Smugness personified. Anyone ever watch "The Cube" gameshow on ITV? On a number of occasions, he would really push and encourage contestants to do a challenge that they didn't want to. And then as soon as they were inside the Cube and couldn't back down, he would remind them how much money they would lose if they failed, and that it was a massive gamble, etc etc.
Then he did something to a bloke once on that show that made me want to physically attack him. After coercing the bloke into doing some ridiculous challenge, which he consequently lost, he then looked like he was dying to laugh when he was supposed to be giving "commiserations". Bastard.

Lavinda Past said:

He's a fucking ****.

Do it, do it, do it, do it...

Gyles fucking brandreth, I've said that chunky jumper wearing **** everytime this thread has come up and will do so forever more....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.