People You Dislike On TV

Freds Patio said:
Philip Schofield, 2 reasons.

1) He's always hanging around with Holly Willoughby, and I think i'd personally be more suited to THAT particular role.

2) Smugness personified. Anyone ever watch "The Cube" gameshow on ITV? On a number of occasions, he would really push and encourage contestants to do a challenge that they didn't want to. And then as soon as they were inside the Cube and couldn't back down, he would remind them how much money they would lose if they failed, and that it was a massive gamble, etc etc.
Then he did something to a bloke once on that show that made me want to physically attack him. After coercing the bloke into doing some ridiculous challenge, which he consequently lost, he then looked like he was dying to laugh when he was supposed to be giving "commiserations". Bastard.

3. Used to dye his hair - looked a ****
4. Stopped dyeing his hair - still looks a ****

ergo; must be a ****. I rest my case.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 pm --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Fitton said:
That guy with the yorkshire accent on DRD.

What the fuck is DRD?

Who cares - the bastard has a yorkshire accent, that's enough for me.

Lavinda Past said:
Freds Patio said:
Philip Schofield, 2 reasons.

1) He's always hanging around with Holly Willoughby, and I think i'd personally be more suited to THAT particular role.

2) Smugness personified. Anyone ever watch "The Cube" gameshow on ITV? On a number of occasions, he would really push and encourage contestants to do a challenge that they didn't want to. And then as soon as they were inside the Cube and couldn't back down, he would remind them how much money they would lose if they failed, and that it was a massive gamble, etc etc.
Then he did something to a bloke once on that show that made me want to physically attack him. After coercing the bloke into doing some ridiculous challenge, which he consequently lost, he then looked like he was dying to laugh when he was supposed to be giving "commiserations". Bastard.

3. Used to dye his hair - looked a ****
4. Stopped dyeing his hair - still looks a ****

ergo; must be a ****. I rest my case.

Shaves hair off - STILL a ****.
I don't think we need a jury here.

Eamon Holmes
Patrick Kelty
And and Dec
Simon Cowell
Olly Murs
Stan Doggymore
Colin Murray
Jim Beglin
Gary Neville
Ian Custis
Tinchy Stryder
Dappy

The bloke on the double glazing advert. "CALL 0800106107, I SAID CALL 0800106107 NOWWWWW!". Once met a lad from Burnley, and he told me that the twat out of that advert used to be matchday announcer at none other than Burnley FC.

Jeremy Kyle. I could go on all day about this man...in truth I respect the stuff he does for poorly children, like sorting them out a nice daytrip or a trip to Lapland. I'd like to think that he does it out of the goodness of his heart, and not as a publicity stunt ("Jezza fixes lives"). But aside from that, hes a twat, and my brother-in-law once tried to rope me and my sister into making up our own story, and attacking the bastard when he got up in one of our faces. It'd be worth a beating off the big security guy, for sure.

Ant and Dec
Simon Cowell
Trevor McFuckinDonald
Him that does Lilly Savage
Philip Schofield
Clarkson
All Wrestlers
Terry Wogan
That Chef Guy who's always fuckin swearing
Ant and Dec I really hate them two.
Oh and anyone who's up royalties arse. You know who I mean.
Jim Pasquales
And last but not least Titan leader of the Aquaphibians those green bastards out of Stingray. Hes up to no good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.