Pep And His Clothes

His missus needs to offer him fashion advice, last week he was sporting a leather shoes and hoodie combo.

Looked like he had just finished his round collecting the bins before managing last night

Must be in respect of the Binmen Tv programme with the lad stood on top of the bin waggon watching the match at Maine Rd with his rattle
Except bin men nowadays wear top to toe flourescent yellow or orange.

You have seen a refuse collector since the 1970's haven't you ;-)

No-one will ever match this man for his class, dress-sense wise:

View attachment 11287
He's a distant second to the legend that is.....

504be5fdae814f14130a209e8de9c74d.jpg

Rocking the Flat cap look.

Ok so the coats is not for everyone, me included but I don’t think he had much say in what he wears I’m sure I read his “endorsement “ is included in the Puma deal.
Personally I think he wears it well a perfect mix of total disdain and “I’m still the coolest fucker around here”
Compare that to Klopps monogrammed neckerchief, snap back, Bingo’s teeth and Deidre’s glasses - no comparison
Its the DSquared stuff at European away games. Can wear his own stuff, whatever he likes in domestic matches though he was presumably given that Puma collab parka as part of their deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.