Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

'But' what ? I have, like everyone, else just seen another ludicrous dive by them. Everyone knows what they are about.
I was just asking the question was it a wise thing to do. Totally agree that I’m sick of these cheating cûnts and everyone can see it. That dive today was so bad it should have been a red! After further consideration I’m glad he’s said it but it’s going to cause a shitstorm

Fuckin too right. He's spot on with every word he said, I'm sure the press will be all over these comments and I expect a touchline ban for 6 months and a points deduction.
Sky sports already using the headline of pep accuses mane of diving.
Job done if these mardarses are one of the first to bite
Mane was booked today for diving surely you can show support for the refs?

If that was that the first time Mane has been booked for diving he must be getting careless or over confident in his ability to fool not only the whistle blower but the clown watching the VAR screen as well.

I was just asking the question was it a wise thing to do. Totally agree that I’m sick of these cheating cûnts and everyone can see it. That dive today was so bad it should have been a red! After further consideration I’m glad he’s said it but it’s going to cause a shitstorm
It was never going to be a red, this is Liverpool remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.