Pep documentary on BBC

I just kept thinking: I’m so proud he is our Manager and such a brilliant man.

I also felt I got to appreciate Txiki Begiristain more than I have before. I’ve always been a bit, ok he’s part of City’s hierarchy but that’s it. Now I’m thinking mmm maybe he does get City and is thinking about our club not just himself. :-)

Indeed…I think a lot of us forget & need to be reminded regardless how we view these two but without Txiki & perhaps to a lesser extent Soriano there is no Pep at City.

They were instrumental in bringing him here regardless of our financial backing. Also got to give thanks to the Sheik & Khaldoon in having the foresight in hiring these two in order to provide the framework & environment for Pep to not only come here but also thrive which seemed he lacked at Bayern.

I also think we were fortunate to have got him at the right time where he had matured as a coach & as a person.

Last edited:
shows how a coach/manager is made and moulded - its a complex recipe a special brew and we are lucky to have him

But as some rag once said "he brings no guarantee of success "
That was a particularly fat and stupid one. Can you imagine standing out as more stupid than the rest. Well done Howson you`re a celebrity for your stupidity.

Hopefully now the bitters will understand that Pep wasn’t given everything on a plate, and he worked under great pressure to succeed.. He has a true alliance with Txiki which will never be broken, and has trusted and believed in Pep since day one..

Seeing the doc a couple of days ago and Xavi’s comments yesterday about the toxic nature of Barca - really not enough is made of Pep, the greatest coach in history, being forced out, and for what? The egos of a bunch of suits!

Was laughing all the way through the doc at their stupidity - and pinching myself at our luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.