Pep goes on the bounce

The whole club has changed,the mindset has shifted from taking every kick and saying nothing to coming out fighting but calm and measured,love it
Just like the players have been doing on the pitch the last couple of seasons under pep on the front foot and attack non stop ..

We are the best footballing side I have seen in the British game by a country mile, we smash all the records but our players don't get a sniff in when it comes to winning PFA player of the year and other accolades. They hate us because we're that good, that's the only award I care about and I hope we get the same award at the end of every season.

In the dressing room at Wembley.

Pep to his players,

Right, Sit down and shut up for a moment.

Last season, the way we played, the effort & commitment, the never give in attitude, this is what I expect from you, but more so this is what you should expect from yourselves!

Every day we work, to be better than the day before, the week before, the season before!

What we are creating here, with this team, right now! is something special, something to be proud of, something the whole world will look back on and realise just how special this moment in time really is!

I know you’re not receiving the credit each and every one of you deserve so so much!
We all know, we’re the team everyone tries to discredit, and spread lies about!
But I speak the truth to all of you today!

You don’t need to be in any so called “World Team” you don’t need to be “The UAFA of FIFA players of the year”
My friends, look to your left, now look to your right, each and everyone of you will see the best team, and the best player in the world,
they are there with you, ever day! with every step forward and ever step back they will be there side by side.

So when you read, or hear people talking shit and wanking about this player or that team, just remember who you play for “Manchester City”
And remember Pep wanted you, no one else but you, to be in his team!

So let’s start again and fuck them all!

Last edited:
Great interview.

Let’s have more of that, put the cvnts on the back foot in every press conference, make the squirming little fuckers scared to ask difficult questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.