Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep signed for another three years it would be a massive boost for the club , we will still be able to attract top talented players despite the ban , and our current squad would be loyal to him and the club , you cannot underestimate how important Pep is to our club at the moment , he stays and signs a contract we will be in contention for the title , if he leaves the quality of players we will be watching in a blue shirt for a couple of seasons will deteriorate . Its vital Pep commits to the club and he will be considered a legend if he stays and fights UEFA and that Spanish/Real Madrid cock sucking **** Tebas.
Absolutely bang on the money this post.....but we as fans have to show Pep the support also it's a two way thing , come on blues we must demonstrate our total commitment now more then ever before just as we did in the old 3rd division.

He has been on the sauce,laughing,joking with shreeves,he looks like a weight has been lifted rather than all the shite that has been heaped on this last week

I’ve been strong in my argument for not playing Gundo and Rodri together but both were really good tonight and the reason is because it was with Bernardo AND KDB. It’s when we have two wingers that they can’t play together.

It was an enjoyable game tonight and I wouldn’t be surprised to see the same team on Weds.

I’ve been strong in my argument for not playing Gundo and Rodri together but both were really good tonight and the reason is because it was with Bernardo AND KDB. It’s when we have two wingers that they can’t play together.

It was an enjoyable game tonight and I wouldn’t be surprised to see the same team on Weds.
Agreed but with David S to start..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.