Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest weeks for our club and Pep's delivered so far. Brave and bold team selections. Perfect hatrick if we win on Wednesday.

He is not perfect but he is as close to it as any manager can be. His win record is just ridiculous.

Please sign a new deal you beautiful, beautiful man.

The Elite Clubs wanted him gone so they had to ban City for him to leave and i believe they've made it worse for themselves cause he ain't going anywhere. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

So does anyone think Pep is telling us porkies as regards Kev being touch n go for the derby.

If there is one guy I cant read its Pep, I haven't a clue if hes playing mind games or not.

Looking so relaxed in interviews since the ban. You aren't sure if he's being sarcastic or serious but for someone with his track record he could easily be arrogant but not the case.
He is one of those people who only only shows you what he wants you to think he's thinking.
He appears to be relaxed and have the best job he's ever had, almost like the time of your life us oldie's experience where money gets less important other than to be comfortable, you realise fighting is a young man's game and erections are appreciated far more than they were.
Hope he stays for a good few years yet.

Sergio Aguero on Pep Guardiola: “He said when Riyad or Bernardo receive the ball just to move in behind the centre backs. He’s focused on that. It’s fine, he’s fine. Always he’s a good manager and crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.