Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m well aware of that, I was comparing city v United to Barca v real

The OP rightfully compared to an Espanyol game because just like that fixture, this was inconsequential for us. I would say and El Clasico in similar circumstances is only about the bragging rights. We got a more important game in over a weeks time.

Pep+s derbies are somehow always very unimportant, unless they are very important. He started it the first year he came and it continued until today.

That was months after and a great night for them, but to the majority of us who have suffered over the years, every opportunity we get to rub their nones in it we should

It still didn't matter much to them in the grand scheme of things. It did bother Ferguson that season but they did end up with two trophies.

The OP rightfully compared to an Espanyol game because just like that fixture, this was inconsequential for us. I would say and El Clasico in similar circumstances is only about the bragging rights. We got a more important game in over a weeks time.

Yeah 10 fucking days away so why rest today not in the next 2 meaningless games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.