Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he should rest players now...

Played midweek throughout because Pep plays unessesarily strong teams against shite opposition in the cups then wonders why his first team is tired later in the season.
Yes, and the fact we usually win it while others that rest players don’t means it probably isn’t unnecessary.
Would like to see the reaction of posters if he went weak and got knocked out early they would probably be moaning about not understanding us and not taking it seriously, and asking whats the point of 2 players for each position.
Some will aleays moan whatever, so I’ll leave it and see what trophies get delivered each summer then judge how the season has panned out.

Didn't say he should do it differently, said he shouldn't complain
I understand why you hold the opinion you do, I just don’t agree with it.
It’s a risk reward strategy which could result in us winning nothing but I get why he does it and I’m happy to take the chance of us winning multiple trophies even if there’s hiccups along the way.

Huge respect for,and credit to,the boss for being brave enough to put out that team today.

Hopefully the players will still have plenty for PSG,but no criticism from me if things don't work out.

Got it pretty much spot on tonight. Thank god he didn't go weak. There's a growing trust he ont do something completely experimental in the big games now. He trusts his players to get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.