Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wanted to suprise Chelsea but we looked more surprised by the fact they were not surprised at all. And then all we have left with is players out of their usual position trying to make it work vs a system very well drilled by Tuchel.

If there isnt the injury KDB he wasnt even planning to make subs I am sure.

And then he brought Jesus, Kun and we could not create one chance for them.

It just nothing worked. Pep must feel so angry now. He pretty much did a Lyon. inestead of playing the way we are the best we change things around and then left with confusing tactical situation.

Pep has a love affair with Barca and Bayern. The problem is that he too often makes that love affair public and makes comments (that though true) should not be said about your current employer. ie our history compared to theirs. No way in hell he puts out a team like he did tonight for those teams imo. He would put his best 11 out. He would think with his heart over his head, for us it's the other way around. That has to change for us to win this competition under his leadership. We need to be his Barca and Bayern.

I think you’re full of shit.

Fair play to them it was a tremendous defensive effort from them but it was hardly revloutionary.

Pep’s constant attempts at being revolutionary are why he hasn’t won it for 10 years.

We need to go back to the orthodox wingers of 2017-18 to stretch narrow, compact teams.

He wanted to suprise Chelsea but we looked more surprised by the fact they were not surprised at all. And then all we have left with is players out of their usual position trying to make it work vs a system very well drilled by Tuchel.

If there isnt the injury KDB he wasnt even planning to make subs I am sure.

And then he brought Jesus, Kun and we could not create one chance for them.

It just nothing worked. Pep must feel so angry now. He pretty much did a Lyon. inestead of playing the way we are the best we change things around and then left with confusing tactical situation.
All day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.