Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing about the CL final cockup-up is that no poster (not even d*******) can now answer every criticism or doubt with “Pep knows best”. He was called out by just about everyone BEFORE the match.

The season summed up Pep for me: brilliant much of the time, shaky now and again, flawed on occasion ...but overall a great campaign.

The only good thing about the CL final cockup-up is that no poster (not even d*******) can now answer every criticism or doubt with “Pep knows best”. He was called out by just about everyone BEFORE the match.

The season summed up Pep for me: brilliant much of the time, shaky now and again, flawed on occasion ...but overall a great campaign.
That is a fair summary of the season, love Pep to bits, but we all know he is prone to throwing the odd curveball especially in the CL. Brilliant manager and hopefully we can go one better next year in the CL.

That is a fair summary of the season, love Pep to bits, but we all know he is prone to throwing the odd curveball especially in the CL. Brilliant manager and hopefully we can go one better next year in the CL.
I genuinely believe he overthinks the champions league due to his status in the game.

All eyes on the final, the genius has to prove he is the best by orchestrating a ridiculous tactical tweak.

I said it before: Pep is our greatest strength but also our greatest weakness. He must be kicking himself that he was undone by himself again.

Perfect city manager imo.

Typical Pep/Typical City- both bat shit crazy ;)

I genuinely believe he overthinks the champions league due to his status in the game.

All eyes on the final, the genius has to prove he is the best by orchestrating a ridiculous tactical tweak.

I said it before: Pep is our greatest strength but also our greatest weakness. He must be kicking himself that he was undone by himself again.

Perfect city manager imo.

Typical Pep/Typical City- both bat shit crazy ;)
In essence a flawed genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.