Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO WANTS A GOOD LAUGH!

I Would Have Jose Mourinho Over Pep Guardiola'

Rory O'Callaghan

Published 12:22, 26 May 2022 BST
| Last updated 12:26, 26 May 2022 BST
'I Would Have Jose Mourinho Over Pep Guardiola'

Former Liverpool and Aston Villa striker Dean Saunders says he would appoint Jose Mourinho over Pep Guardiola if he owned a football club.
Mourinho became the first manager to win UEFA's three major club competitions on Wednesday night after his Roma side beat Feyenoord 1-0 in the inaugural Europa Conference League final in Tirana.
He has now won five European club finals, having already won the Champions League with Porto (2004) and Inter Milan (2010), in addition to his Europa League victories with Porto (2003) and Manchester United (2017).

WHO WANTS A GOOD LAUGH!

I Would Have Jose Mourinho Over Pep Guardiola'

Rory O'Callaghan

Published 12:22, 26 May 2022 BST
| Last updated 12:26, 26 May 2022 BST
'I Would Have Jose Mourinho Over Pep Guardiola''I Would Have Jose Mourinho Over Pep Guardiola'

Former Liverpool and Aston Villa striker Dean Saunders says he would appoint Jose Mourinho over Pep Guardiola if he owned a football club.
Mourinho became the first manager to win UEFA's three major club competitions on Wednesday night after his Roma side beat Feyenoord 1-0 in the inaugural Europa Conference League final in Tirana.
He has now won five European club finals, having already won the Champions League with Porto (2004) and Inter Milan (2010), in addition to his Europa League victories with Porto (2003) and Manchester United (2017).

Well Pep can't win trophies that his teams are too good to qualify for, so there's that.

Also that list of teams beaten in European finals by Mourinho:

Celtic (2003)
Monaco (2004)
Bayern Munich (2010)
Ajax (2017)
Feyenoord (2022)

Only two teams from a top-five league

Well Pep can't win trophies that his teams are too good to qualify for, so there's that.

Also that list of teams beaten in European finals by Mourinho:

Celtic (2003)
Monaco (2004)
Bayern Munich (2010)
Ajax (2017)
Feyenoord (2022)

Only two teams from a top-five league

Dean Saunders - brings fresh meaning to the term ‘thick as mince’!

"Pep Guardiola does not want to miss Girona 's umpteenth promotion attempt and is present in Montilivi to see the first semi-final match against Eibar . The Manchester City coach , who has already concluded his season in England , takes advantage of his vacation days to keep an eye on Míchel 's team .

The Montilivi stands have been full of bench greats such as Pablo Machín and Enrique Martín , who also do not want to miss the great duel in the semifinals for promotion to LaLiga Santander .

Girona 's stadium was close to full in one of the most important games of the season. The club has also invited former players such as Pere Pons, Gerard Gumbau and Aday Benítez ."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.