Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people on here have actually said that Pep doesn't get us etc. He gets us and he hates the other big clubs as much as us.

He wants revenge.

Spend big this summer and make the other fuckers suffer.
He still doesn’t fully get us as I’m not sure he really knows the full history of the club.

He has repeatedly said things like, ‘…we were in Maine Road, we were not a team with a lot of history, a lot of titles, we were in the lower divisions…’ (he said that today).

I’ve heard him say that about six times now over the years. He also mentioned about calling up Mike Summerbee about going down the divisions - Buzzer did play one season with us in the Second Division but played 315 First Division games over nine seasons winning six trophies and had an era of five years in the late 60s and early 70s where City won more trophies than any other team in the country.

I think Pep does need informing that on a number of occasions we have been one of the premier clubs of this country and that era where we were yoyo’ing up-and-down the divisions was a few decades outside the norm in our history.

I did fucking love that press conference today though. Brilliant!

He still doesn’t fully get us as I’m not sure he really knows the full history of the club.

He has repeatedly said things like, ‘…we were in Maine Road, we were not a team with a lot of history, a lot of titles, we were in the lower divisions…’ (he said that today).

I’ve heard him say that about six times now over the years. He also mentioned about calling up Mike Summerbee about going down the divisions - Buzzer did play one season with us in the Second Division but played 315 First Division games over nine seasons winning six trophies and had an era of five years in the late 60s and early 70s where City won more trophies than any other team in the country.

I think Pep does need informing that on a number of occasions we have been one of the premier clubs of this country and that era where we were yoyo’ing up-and-down the divisions was a few decades outside the norm in our history.

He's just saying we've been down in the shit before and can get back again if necessary

MontyPythonsLifeOfBrian-vLuOFq6x-subtitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.