Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good performance and use of the subs. Also left the youngsters on the pitch for the duration.
Thought taking Laporte off was odd and weakened us given Ake didn't replace the shaky Gomez.It almost cost us except for the brilliance of the keeper.

God willing he stays and signs that two year extension that I’ve heard looks likely…

As far as performances go….I think he’s about maxed it out. I’m not sure where we go can from here? He’s got five CB’s that are world class and all but Diaz who can fit the system playing “full back” too. The FWA player of the year two years ago might be our fifth choice CB? Insanity.

I’m not sure I would pick anyone else in the squad over Bernardo at RW who basically slots in as a double pivot in the bigger games?

What are we watching right now?!

Edit: we get anxiety with Jack, Ederson, and Joao and they’re all three world class. Jacks in his best form since joining….Ortega is pressing Ederson, and we’ve got Rico and Sergio coming too. Scary times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.