Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I hope in both games and especially at CL, go with normal best team of last months i.e:
Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji/Ake, Stones, KDB, Gundogun, Rodri, Grealish, Silva/Foden, Haaland.
No need to experiment with this.
This had won us PL and CL final.
The quote sounds worse than it is. All he was saying is he has a good idea what his teams will be.

Reactions: JDV
Congratulations to the greatest manager the game has ever seen on another individual award.
This season he quite literally reinvented us,and chased down a team that every man and his dog had nailed on for Champions only a couple of months back.

The PL hierarchy,while doing their best to throw a fucking huge spanner in our works,must be in something of a twizz........

First they have to hand over PL trophy.
Then they have to pay us £170m
Only to discover Haaland is voted both PL player and young player of the year. Before Pep is then made manager of the year.

Fucking pmsl!

Congratulations to the greatest manager the game has ever seen on another individual award.
This season he quite literally reinvented us,and chased down a team that every man and his dog had nailed on for Champions only a couple of months back.

The PL hierarchy,while doing their best to throw a fucking huge spanner in our works,must be in something of a twizz........

First they have to hand over PL trophy.
Then they have to pay us £170m
Only to discover Haaland is voted both PL player and young player of the year. Before Pep is then made manager of the year.

Fucking pmsl!
He actually won. I was so sure it would be anyone but him. I am glad those bribes and consulting fees were paid just in time.

He actually won. I was so sure it would be anyone but him. I am glad those bribes and consulting fees were paid just in time.

Some things in life are impossible to ignore......they talked up a few others,and rightly so,but ultimately Pep was miles ahead of the pack.....it would have been a joke and a travesty had it turned up at Forest or Newcastle.

Since Yaya Touré, in an emotional interview after leaving City in 2018, accused Guardiola of having “problems with African [players]”, the Catalan has rebuffed Touré’s attempts to apologise, even though Touré, at one point, would go to London hotels where he knew City would be staying to try to grab his former coach for peace talks.
Interesting tidbit. Can't blame Pep but I hope they patch things up eventually now Yaya has backtracked so publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.