✅ 3-0 win at Man Utd
➖ 4-4 draw at Chelsea
➖ 1-1 draw vs. Liverpool
➖ 3-3 draw vs. Spurs
➖ 1-1 draw vs. Chelsea
✅ 3-1 win vs. Man Utd
➖ 1-1 draw at Liverpool
➖ 0-0 draw vs. Arsenal
does this not show their shit scared of coming out and playing football against us though only chelsea away was great game as i remember

That took huge collons benching those two and playing that formation against Villa’s pace. He’s some manager and then some.

Lots of credit to pep for last nights win.

Big changes & a brave set up.

Only thing I would question & I have all season when winning I don’t see the need to leave midfield wide open & such a high line. Villa had 2/3 very good chances when we were 2-1 up & it was down to tactics not their play.

Regardless hope he goes for it in prem league from this point onwards.

Saw this in an article today about the Madrid match, which I'd not heard before:

Last year, in fact, Guardiola even tried to lull Madrid into a false sense of security by instructing some of his players not to even get into one-v-one dribbles with their opponents, so they could then flip the switch and overwhelm their opponents at the Etihad Stadium.

It certainly seemed to work, but wonder if it was it intended for only that purpose. Giving the players a positive reason for being more cautious must be a psychological boost in the first leg too.

Anyone else noticed Pep really trying to stop himself coughing in interviews/press conferences the last sort of 4-5 months?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.