Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're correct - however , Pep sometimes does things which don't (appear to) make sense.
He'll never manage Spain, even if they beg him too, which they wont, but managing at international level would probably make sense to Pep at some point. Hopefully not for a long time though.
He puts up with the shitcunt media because he knows that his work at City is so far ahead of everyone else that questions are contemptible.
He has the full backing of everyone from top to bottom and this team is still in its infancy, we have so much more to do and pep wants to be the man to do it.
England manger? None of that happens and he gets hung out to dry by the dinosaurs in charge.
One day an international club might be lucky enough to get him when he’s winding down but that’s not anytime soon.

Peps comments on Rodris red today reminded me of Erik’s yapping last year when Casemeiro got a red for a similar act

The difference
For me the huge difference with Pep vs any other manager is that he trusts his players and he shows them support by not hanging them out in media, he takes it in house and talks things through with his players. So many just seems hell bent on hanging out their players in different media context, and one of the worst of that is poundland pep...

Pep to replace waistcoat after next season (!!??))

Pep Guardiola will reportedly leave Manchester City at the end of next season in order to become England manager.
- GB News/Balague

I HOPE not !
Why would he?

The one thing everybody says about Pep's tactics is, you need a season to get used to them, so what does that equate to in international seasons, 4?

He will coach them in his style and then they will go back to their dinosaur club manager and forget everything he has tried to instill in them, it will frustrate him to fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.