Pep Guardiola - MotS for the fifth time.

Mancini. Addressed three times over six pages.
But not at the point where I quoted the poster, of course, as I read on the answer appeared but thanks for the further contribution.

Maybe it would be best after a hard days work to come in and just read the threads backwards, eh?

But not at the point where I quoted the poster, of course, as I read on the answer appeared but thanks for the further contribution.

Maybe it would be best after a hard days work to come in and just read the threads backwards, eh?
Ha! I'll give you that :-)

FFS! Lol!

The Globe Soccer Awards also known as the Dubai d'Or Awards are awards which acknowledge achievements in football. It is organized by Globe Soccer and involves by the Arabians in Dubai an annual event held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

FFS! Lol!

The Globe Soccer Awards also known as the Dubai d'Or Awards are awards which acknowledge achievements in football. It is organized by Globe Soccer and involves by the Arabians in Dubai an annual event held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
So nothing to do with Emirates Airways or the team they sponsor?

FFS! Lol!

Best coach for winning fuck all!!?? Strange decision!! But I guess Emirates need to show something for their money!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.