Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely something was wrong. We didn't take the chances taken in the first half. Or are you hell bent on trying to fabricate something to suit your needs?
We can t score from every chance. I am not that disturbed about this defeat. I think we are going to win the league title, but we have to discuss about what went wrong. This is the point of the forum, right?
From my point of view Pep messed it up.

We can t score from every chance. I am not that disturbed about this defeat. I think we are going to win the league title, but we have to discuss about what went wrong. This is the point of the forum, right?
RapidCT, even tho this is a forum for such things you must remember that you are not allowed to discuss let alone sugest any mistakes that Pep might make on here in the eyes of some. The cyber police are watching. ;-)

So, what should he have done and, if he implemented your idea, would we have won?

RapidCT, even tho this is a forum for such things you must remember that you are not allowed to discuss let alone sugest any mistakes that Pep might make on here in the eyes of some. The cyber police are watching. ;-)
That s the reason I don t post anymore.

So, what should he have done and, if he implemented your idea, would we have won?
Like most of us said: play Sterling on the right and Sane on the left. Pep seems to play arround with tactics whenever we have an important game.

Pep got it right to start with. As we didn’t convert the many chances we had, we conceded and that changed the game.
Chelsea played a much more defensive style and these players are used doing this from the pre Sarri area. So they had no problem switching to with what Sarri wants them to play other than against us.
I do agree that I don’t know why Pep took of Sane.

Like most of us said: play Sterling on the right and Sane on the left. Pep seems to play arround with tactics whenever we have an important game.
And what would that have done to the result?

a) we would have won?
b) we would have drawn?
c) we still would have lost?
d) you have no idea?

I know which it is

Pep got it right to start with. As we didn’t convert the many chances we had, we conceded and that changed the game.
Chelsea played a much more defensive style and these players are used doing this from the pre Sarri area. So they had no problem switching to with what Sarri wants them to play other than against us.
I do agree that I don’t know why Pep took of Sane.

Common sense at last

Pep Guardiola on becoming a president one day: "I think that I do well as a coach. Being more of a director means a lot of dinners and that bores me. I like the smell of the grass, the competition, the nerves, losing a game, making a team play as you want..." [SPORT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.