Status
Not open for further replies.
You in fact answer the point yourself. You’re saying that certain games are exceptions. I agree. We should adapt to them. You seem to think we should ignore them however.

I do answer the point myself. If a side wins forty odd matches over the course of the season, losing only 5 or 6 relevant matches, like Pep, this vindicates the approach clearly works, suits the players and so its a question of improving the current methodology, not changing.

What part of ‘last year was amazing, we played incredibly, I want us to win again and do better in the champions league too (the board have that same perspective too right?)... so the places where we went wrong need some work and adjustments’ is dic
Grow a pair and let pep sort it out,you are sounding like a baby
a baby? Ok! :/

I get that he’s probably like that. And I’m daring to criticise him for it. It didn’t fail for 90 minutes, it failed for 90 minutes three times, against the same team with the same style.
Did you actually watch the league game at Anfield? We had a suicidal 15-20 minute spell that cost us severely, so not 90 minutes. And if that game had gone on for 10 more minutes, we wouldn't have lost.

Did you actually watch the league game at Anfield? We had a suicidal 15-20 minute spell that cost us severely, so not 90 minutes. And if that game had gone on for 10 more minutes, we wouldn't have lost.
Yeah, in fact, that’s true. It was a spell. Would you agree that we’d need to try and address that things that went wrong in that spell?
And the game didn’t go on for 10 more unfortunately.

Yeah, in fact, that’s true. It was a spell. Would you agree that we’d need to try and address that things that went wrong in that spell?
And the game didn’t go on for 10 more unfortunately.
But that’s what I alluded to earlier. Individual errors cost us in that game a lot more than Liverpool being great. It’s hard to address things like that because shit happens on the football pitch from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.