Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Pep has bought two expensive goalkeepers and an entirely new defense since his predecessor was here. As well as a few hundred million on other players. And no FFP to hamstring him.

And has a worse record in Europe than him.

And the same record domestically.

He's trading on his reputation as his record would have seen either predecessor correctly sacked.
Get yourself a Hammers ticket,you can enjoy the best football in the world then.

183 points in the last two seasons with 5 games to go in this season,the league title and league cup last season,
2 inches away from the semi final of the champs league, neck and neck in the title race this season and an f.a. cup final to look forward to,not to mention a league cup already in the bag( and a charity shield)

we are seeing the best football we have ever seen at city,anyone who doesn't think pep is the best out there hasn't got a fucking clue, and don't give me that shit its "my opinion" there isn't a football club in the entire world that wouldn't swap pep for what they've got (except Liverpool obviously, but they would deep down)

Maybe if he hadn't talked the club and it's fans down in regards to Europe for the last 3 years he might get a better atmosphere.

Maybe if he didn't continually get it wrong in the only games of the season that are in anyway slightly difficult he might get a better atmosphere.

A quite brilliant club level manager. Far from convincing in Europe when the real quality teams come out to play.

Going out to the most spursy of recent spurs teams over two legs would arguably be a sackable offence.

So naturally we will now put 5 past them tomorrow.

What a bloody idiot you are.

To be fair Pep has bought two expensive goalkeepers and an entirely new defense since his predecessor was here. As well as a few hundred million on other players. And no FFP to hamstring him.

And has a worse record in Europe than him.

And the same record domestically.

He's trading on his reputation as his record would have seen either predecessor correctly sacked.
I am not even sure where to start with how factually wrong this post is, so I’m not even going to bother.

I’ll simply say you must be trolling.

Cue (note the spelling, you thick twats; it isn't "que"!) tomorrow's Daily Wail headline;

"Dirty, horrible Johnny Foreigner manager comes to England,depriving a hard working, honest English manager of the opportunity to manage that Arab Oil funded, no history, plastic fans (when they turn up) club. AND NOW HE HUMILIATES ONE OF OUR HEROIC ENGLISH LIONS FROM THAT GLORIOUS CAMPAIGN IN RUSSIA LAST SUMMER. The FA should throw the book at him."

Granted, it's a long headline!

He strives for perfection and to win it all. Many others would sacrifice certain games to prioritise competitions but we have a manager who wants to win them all. He picks some odd teams at times and the Spurs away game perhaps was one he got wrong but the CL game wasn't decided by that lineup. We missed a penalty, conceded a poor goal and then battered them at home but made enough errors to concede three goals and go out on away goals.

We got the job done in the league though.

The side still has the ability to win a domestic treble which has never been done. That would be 5 trophies in two seasons with an incredible number of records to our name. It would truly establish us as possibly the greatest English side of all time. If we can go on and add a CL at some point soon, even if it isn't with a league title, our dominance is confirmed.

Pep's mentality is perhaps too strong for even us fans. We would probably prefer to play weaker teams to prioritise the league. But Pep has taken us so far and is an outstanding manager. I really hope he can get the squad over the line so we go on to win the league and FA Cup. What a couple of years that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.