Pep Guardiola set to leave FC Barcelona

Hmmm, I've got a strange feeling he could be off to United next summer.

I know he's always spoke highly of Fergie and I think he almost signed for them back in his playing days. Now with Fergie surely nearing the end, even more so if you manage to lift the title this season instead of next and with Pep saying he does fancy the Premier League, I dont think it's a far out possibility.

As for Barca's next gaffer, I'd say Bielsa probably.

I don't think United have the current personnel nor the money to fund what Guardiola needs to play his style. I think he'd have a better shot at Inter. They seem interested in changing managers every 2-3 years and he is familiar with the country.

Adopting a Barcelona style of play, copying their academy set up, possibly taking ex-Barcelona people for CEO/DoF, I think there is no doubt our owners like the way Barcelona do things. Is it too far-fetched to think that they may fancy Guardiola to replace Mancini next year after his sabbatical?

Not sure what I would think of that myself. I don't see the point in making any change at the moment. Mancini and the club are hopefully in a very strong position this time next year, but who knows what the next year may bring?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.