Pep named Premier League MOTM

Great news if he stays one or even more years. He is not only a fantastic manager but a superb human being as well. His apology about the possibility that our first goal today was offside was so professional. Compare his decent and humble response to the response of some other twat coaches who face similar situations. The man is bringing lots of visibility to our Club because of the magical style of play and because of his professional attitude as well. I won’t be surprised that at least part of the intensified, out of proportion campaign against us is because he is our coach. Jealousy is one thing, but Guardiola must have ferocious enemies in Spain and in UEFA, and they are just boiling with hatred and anger that he is achieving phenomenal success at City. They want him out as soon as possible. Please Pep make them more and more angry and jealous and stay with us for more and more years to come. I love you man.
Great news if he stays one or even more years. He is not only a fantastic manager but a superb human being as well. His apology about the possibility that our first goal today was offside was so professional. Compare his decent and humble response to the response of some other twat coaches who face similar situations. The man is bringing lots of visibility to our Club because of the magical style of play and because of his professional attitude as well. I won’t be surprised that at least part of the intensified, out of proportion campaign against us is because he is our coach. Jealousy is one thing, but Guardiola must have ferocious enemies in Spain and in UEFA, and they are just boiling with hatred and anger that he is achieving phenomenal success at City. They want him out as soon as possible. Please Pep make them more and more angry and jealous and stay with us for more and more years to come. I love you man.
like button is cool, but love is appropriate to this post. Barcelona was his team, made them brilliant in his own image but interference from powers that be made him reluctant to continue so he took a sabbatical from the game and then decided to manage Bayern Munich and made them a league winning machine with champions league aspirations with interference, now with Manchester City, his natural home, dare I say, he has motivated our players to perform beyond tiredness because tiredness lasts a long time after the game has finished. Pep's a natural fighter and genius, I think he might actually welcome this antagonostic attitude towards Manchester City in the press for his own will to win attitude.

He's the best in the world, it is completely beyond doubt. Only the most biased, idiotic, contrarian, unwashed, philistine thinks otherwise.

It'll be a sad day when he fucks us off for juventus as soon as the season ends!

Last edited:
He's the best in the world, it is completely beyond doubt. Only the most biased, idiotic, contrarian, unwashed, philistine thinks otherwise.

It'll be a sad day when he fucks us off for juventus as soon as the season ends!
I think he might do a Brendan Rogers and fuck off before the season ends. We'll be fine though.

I thought I'd pop this in here since the Guardiola to Juventus thread got closed.

In yesterday's post match conference, did he say he would be here for another two years, and maybe one more, or were my ears deceiving me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.