Pep only here 3 years?

Even though it's been proven not to work this time around?
It's a fair point tbf mate. It's not been nice the last couple of seasons having the air of inevitability hanging around the managers departure.
At least this time we'll likely be left in much better shape for whoevers next after Pep.

It's a fair point tbf mate. It's not been nice the last couple of seasons having the air of inevitability hanging around the managers departure.
At least this time we'll likely be left in much better shape for whoevers next after Pep.

I think it's been a bit different. It was widely believed that Guardiola was the target, and he is one of the top 3 coaches around.

In 3 years time, who knows who the next Pep will be from the current pack.

Exactly, will we have one good season then two seasons of the players taking the piss as all the talk is on the next manager.

Having one good season out of every three isn't great in my eyes!

He's not even started yet so I've no idea why anyone is giving any credence to stories in the Mirror about what happens in 3 years time.

Both his last two tenures have seen tensions with the board, which may have had something to do with him departing. It's possible he'll last longer if he is allowed to get on with coaching and not having to manage upwards as well.
It's more to do with their target audiance

Even though it's been proven not to work this time around?
Some would have the opposite view, 3 trophies in 3 years and still in 2 this year. Not that bad given previous history of winning trophies. If we changed manager every 3 years and they each had 3 major trophies in the bag I would be very happy

Wonder if Txiki is at the Dortmund game tonight? Can kill two birds with one stone scouting Poch and Tuchel for the next manager vacancy..

contracts mean nothing in football. could be 3 years, might end up being 10, could end being 18 months. football is unpredictable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.