Pep only here 3 years?

Everyone seems so certain he'll only be here for 3 years, however when you think of his options of where he could/would go afterwards we might see him staying a bit longer, even more certainly if he hasnt achieved all that he wants to.

Everyone seems so certain he'll only be here for 3 years, however when you think of his options of where he could/would go afterwards we might see him staying a bit longer, even more certainly if he hasnt achieved all that he wants to.
I expect him to take an international job for 2022 and then take over running an academy somewhere, maybe Barca or back here who knows. As 2022 is in November I could see him staying with us until the end 19/20 I would be surprised if he did another club job after us. He's always said he wanted a short intense career as a manager.

If you read Pep Confidential, his wish is to coach youngsters and develop them. I could see him moving to the Academy or becoming something like Technical Director.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.