Pep Orchestrating The Guardiola Chant - Immense - Gif Please

This is one of the reasons I posted we should have a yellow ribbon banner in support of Pep. Even more after watching him him conduct the away fans at Leicester. He gets us , so we should get him. I was there on Tuesday it was priceless.

Pep can say what he wants about it, the violence from the spainish gov and police were there for the whole world to see,they need someone very high profile to speak out,i'm sure he is smart enough to not get himself arrested

What if we get Madrid in the quarter final...we will have to surround the City coach to stop the Spanish police from arresting Pep..haha.

Slightly off topic but has anyone else noticed an upsurge in blues letting on to them lately?
Yesterday and today I've worn something City identifiable and had handshakes, thumbs up and people pointing at the badge and smiling. Not saying it never happens, just seems much more often!

Slightly off topic but has anyone else noticed an upsurge in blues letting on to them lately?
Yesterday and today I've worn something City identifiable and had handshakes, thumbs up and people pointing at the badge and smiling. Not saying it never happens, just seems much more often!

Exiled in South Wales and its not blues I have gooners and all different supporters excluding the rags of course shaking my hand wanting to discuss the team. Never ever happened before even when we won the league. I play it all down but they are like this is the best team we have seen and such amazing football. Every time I am out in my city coat everyone wants to discuss city. Bear in mind none of these are blues at all. Incredible.....

What if we get Madrid in the quarter final...we will have to surround the City coach to stop the Spanish police from arresting Pep..haha.
No problem. Ederson is locked and loaded with his amo. Just ask peg and he will give you first hand experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.