Pep's contract situation

So far I think your track record of predicting what Pep is going to do has not been that impressive. Time will tell, but perhaps he has other ideas in mind than we all think here. How about taking a step upstairs in the CFG and become the coach of the (youth) coaches? He could probably even do that based in Girona.

Only if you consider 100% accurate as being less than impressive

Context senorita, he was talking about first team coach and this has never been up for debate. Youth teams, however, different story
He thinks we have the best facilities and set up here,with his mates,he isn't going back to barca,mind you he wasn't coming here or extending his contract was he?

He thinks we have the best facilities and set up here,with his mates,he isn't going back to barca,mind you he wasn't coming here or extending his contract was he?

One, I predicted he would take City over United or Chelsea - which he did. Two, even before he started at City I posted here that I could see him going beyond the usual contract due to Txiki & Soriano - which he did nearly 2 1/2 years later.

So he's going to go back into Youth Coaching at Barca where he started? Didn't he hint about youth coaching in the Monday Night Football special at the end of last season?

I don't think many Blues will begrudge him that. Would be nice if he extended once more but maybe that's greedy, hopefully Arteta stays with us and goes on to be his successor?

Good luck to Pep - he gets to chose what he does next. The man is a genius and have been so lucky to have him. We will look back on his time here as the golden era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.