Pep's contract situation

He might not be given the choice if the men at the very top are reading his body language and general demeanour. A blind man on a galloping horse can see that Pep looks jaded, tired and frustrated. If / when his mojo returns, I'm certain our players will respond immediately and kick things up a few gears on the pitch. A mojo-less Pep is useless to our great Club.
Pep is a bit like a very expensive firework. It burns incredibly bright, it dazzles and entertains like no other. But once it has gone out, it has gone out. Sadly he just looks burned out at the moment.

He might not be given the choice if the men at the very top are reading his body language and general demeanour. A blind man on a galloping horse can see that Pep looks jaded, tired and frustrated. If / when his mojo returns, I'm certain our players will respond immediately and kick things up a few gears on the pitch. A mojo-less Pep is useless to our great Club.
I don’t think he looks jaded or tired... but I agree that he looks frustrated. In fact he looks utterly bemused and angry at how supposedly very good footballers can somehow look like they’ve never had a football at their feet before.

At the end of some great moves (all set up by Pep’s tactics and the way he wants us to play) some of our final passes, crosses, through balls, dribbling and shooting is indescribably shit!

Some of the final things we do after a passage of play to get us into a good position is consistently that bad, you see better quality in the division below.

And then when we give it away our inability to or even look like we want to win the ball back is leaving me, and by the looks of Pep’s face, him too, simply angry at our players.

When he does leave we will be best served by appointing someone who has a Plan B
Assuming plan b is not just lump it up top when looking for a goal, pep does sometimes adjust to the opposition (plan b) and is accused of overthinking or changing unnecessarily if it goes wrong.

personally, I don’t see Pep staying beyond this year, and this is being transmitted down to the playing staff.
Now, if Messi does come in January, it might just change a few things !

He is stinking the place out and losing his reputation by the week, I think the owners should do the decent thing and come to an agreement that works for all.

It’s painful to watch like a punch drunk boxer who can’t accept the reality of the situation.
You’re the one stinking the place out. You sound like a millennial. You want everything now wrapped up in a bow and you’re not willing to problem solve and work hard for results and success. We’ve lost one game FFS with everything going against us. Your attitude is awful. Go and support the rags you’ll be amongst friends there.

You’re the one stinking the place out. You sound like a millennial. You want everything now wrapped up in a bow and you’re not willing to problem solve and work hard for results and success. We’ve lost one game FFS with everything going against us. Your attitude is awful. Go and support the rags you’ll be amongst friends there.

Millennial I wish. I don't work for city so can't solve the problems alas but thanks for the advice lol

Rags? Happy clapper bingo is complete for the day;-)

I am more calm today but my view remains pretty much the same. I thank you for your concern and wish you well with all your future endeavours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.