Pep's contract situation

It's funny, when people ask if he's only won things because of the car, it reminds me of when people ask if Pep only won because of the teams he managed.

I mean obviously he needs the car. But the car needs him too. That's how it works.

I posted this in the F1 thread about Hamilton the other day, I think it's an apt comparison to the obvious situation we have here.

Of course we all know that, but I imagine there are some lurking non-City fans in a bit of denial.

Pochettino. Already mentioned that pal.
Each to his own and all that but I genuinely cannot see the attraction with Poch. Had this played out that Pep left in the summer with Poch taking taking over, and we could all return for the start of next season i don’t think I could be arsed with it, such would be sense of disappointment and ambivalence. As it is, after today’s news I can’t wait to get back. It’s all about opinions though.

Loving the reaction from the dippers and the rags.
Dippers - "predictable stories of Messi joining" - predictable!!!???? from the Kings of Clickbait
Rags - under the table payments for Pep plus every world-class player we've had that didn't want to leave.

Looks like we're still occupying their mono-celled brains

Get in fantastic news get in. A great day to be a blue. I smell the fear of all our rivals including those that conspired against us the hateful 8. This make no mistake is amazing news. I hope we produce more players from the academy then pep will be here for life

Great news for us tried to make tea a special occasion unfortunately the jelly was out of date and the ice cream gave me brain freeze

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.