Pep's contract situation

Think the press might use that as only the DM are reporting it on my Google news app. Lucky I checked on Citys web site and utd true Pep has signed.

It's literally the main story on BBC Sport. Also the main story on the Independent Sports home page and prominently on the home page of the Guardian and Telegraph Sport.

RGwmmk6.png

You don't really hope you're wrong though, do you? Fuck me, there are some miserable gits on here!
Of course I hope I'm wrong. Spent 3 decades following us all over the country feeling hopeless at times. I'll never forget where this club has been. Seeing us win trophies that were once a pipedream has been marvelous. And me coming across as a miserable git because you're happy he's staying and I'm not that mithered or happy about it? I just think we've seen the best of Pep's tenure and perhaps it's best he goes before it (possibly) goes pear shaped and his legacy becomes tarnished.

The club are now a PR machine and very good at having things in place and releasing information at the optimum moment either to detract from bad news or send a message elsewhere (Messi perhaps)
For me there is only one person at the club more important than Pep and that is our impressive Chairman
1 thing this club or CFG will do is be 5 years ahead with what they want

There has & will be more ups & downs but now FFP is out the way this group will march on & deliver

Shiek Mansour has given us fans more than anything we could have expected as City fans, I believe the next stage is all about the CFG & the owner wants the best player on the planet connected with City, NYC but most of all CFG & i hope its true

For those who are against this then please don't be selfish this is not just about him being in a City shirt, its the whole picture & if City & its fans get to see him play in blue at the Etihad then I say bring it on...

So many players coming into their prime or already in their prime. Wow exciting times ahead
Pep had the monumental task of overseeing the departure of five club legends.

Kompany, Touré and Silva have already left and in the near future so will Fernandinho and Aguero.

We have bought extremely well in Ruben Dias who looks like a natural successor to Kompany.

The squad needs a few finishing touches namely at left-back, in midfield and a striker but the core of the squad is incredible and I'm glad Pep has decided to stay and finish the rebuild.

When you look at the players about to enter their prime, the next few years look very promising.

Ederson 27
Cancelo 26
Dias 23
Laporte 26
Rodrigo 24
Bernardo 26
De Bruyne 29
Sterling 25
Foden 20
Torres 20
Jesus 23

Of course I hope I'm wrong. Spent 3 decades following us all over the country feeling hopeless at times. I'll never forget where this club has been. Seeing us win trophies that were once a pipedream has been marvelous. And me coming across as a miserable git because you're happy he's staying and I'm not that mithered or happy about it? I just think we've seen the best of Pep's tenure and perhaps it's best he goes before it (possibly) goes pear shaped and his legacy becomes tarnished.
Expect a call from talksport at any moment for their next phone in segment

Pep had the monumental task of overseeing the departure of five club legends.

Kompany, Touré and Silva have already left and in the near future so will Fernandinho and Aguero.

We have bought extremely well in Ruben Dias who looks like a natural successor to Kompany.

The squad needs a few finishing touches namely at left-back, in midfield and a striker but the core of the squad is incredible and I'm glad Pep has decided to stay and finish the rebuild.

When you look at the players about to enter their prime, the next few years look very promising.

Ederson 27
Cancelo 26
Dias 23
Laporte 26
Rodrigo 24
Bernardo 26
De Bruyne 29
Sterling 25
Foden 20
Torres 20
Jesus 23
And then you look at the EDS players who will hopefully slowly replace them lot.

Braaf, Dionku, Mbete-Tabu, Palmer, Fiorini, Doyle, Knight, McAtee, Delap, Harwood Bellis, Hodge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.