Pep's contract situation

i know its tough for a lot of people at the moment , when my current highlights of the week is the "big shop" and taking my loopy labrador for a walk , imagine how shit it would have been if we had lost the CAS case and Pep was not renewing his contract.
Not sure about others on here , but the fact our club is doing all the right things certainly helps with my sanity and morale , football has always been a big chunk of my life and i miss going to matches like crazy , but how lucky are we to have top class owners and management in these dire times.
When you look at some lower league clubs struggling for existence from week to week , we are one of the fortunate few , maybe supporting our club through thin and thin for 30 years is paying dividends , although i will never forget York away.

Well said. We’re so lucky not to have selfish immoral owners like the Glazers - we have givers not takers

When you consider the age of:

Ederson
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Cancelo
Rodri
Foden
Torres
Silva
Jesus
etc

It's hard not to get excited that Pep is staying for a further two years. Added that they'll have the likes of Aguero, Fernandinho, KDB and Messi to learn from, we're going to have a brilliant team in 3 years time.

i know its tough for a lot of people at the moment , when my current highlights of the week is the "big shop" and taking my loopy labrador for a walk , imagine how shit it would have been if we had lost the CAS case and Pep was not renewing his contract.
Not sure about others on here , but the fact our club is doing all the right things certainly helps with my sanity and morale , football has always been a big chunk of my life and i miss going to matches like crazy , but how lucky are we to have top class owners and management in these dire times.
When you look at some lower league clubs struggling for existence from week to week , we are one of the fortunate few , maybe supporting our club through thin and thin for 30 years is paying dividends , although i will never forget York away.
Good post.

Rumour has it that there was a lengthy discussion about Barm or Muffin.

Pep stated it was a Barm, Txixi claimed its a muffin, Pep said we either all agree its a Barm or i'm off to Barcelona.

Case closed
Seeing as you brought it up a pie muffin would never have came to be if they were, cough, ‘barms’.

I was in the 50/50 camp, enthralled by the football we saw from 2017 to 2019 but wondering if Pep had maybe shot his load in Manchester.

I’m sure he would have walked had he shared that belief. So this is, in effect, a vote of confidence in himself (and MCFC). He’s indicated that he’s fighting fit and fired up for it again, which has to be good news. It adds stability too, and there is little of that in our COVID ridden times.

So onward and upward, superbia in proelia, baldiola and any other bollox that befits the occasion. :)

Last edited:
It's strange that people are questioning whether the best manager in the world still "has it".

Rather like United with the Giggs era they had a period where everything they touched most turned to gold, rather like us in the last decade. Nearly all of our transfers in were perfect. It's not easy getting every one right and, believe it or not, we don't have unlimited wealth which I am sure some think is the case. We have a budget. This summer it was low but I feel we did good business.

It's great news that Pep is staying.

That just gave me a great start to the day - love it

the pain its real hahaha
its why united and its fans are plastic they are all about glory and not just for the love of the club
win lose or draw city have this in our DNA ? the love of watching for years and years without a dream or hopes of glory money or glory can not buy that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.