Pep's contract situation

I was in the 50/50 camp, enthralled by the football we saw from 2017 to 2019 but wondering if Pep had maybe shot his load in Manchester.

I’m sure he would have walked had he shared that belief. So this is, in effect, a vote of confidence in himself (and MCFC). He’s indicated that he’s fighting fit and fired up for it again, which has to be good news. It adds stability too, and there is little of that in our COVID ridden times.

So onward and upward, superbia in proelia, baldiola and any other bollox that befits the occasion. :)
Presumably all the fraudiola merchants are very happy that City have signed a useless guy like Pep for another two years. They just don't seem that elated.

I was in the 50/50 camp, enthralled by the football we saw from 2017 to 2019 but wondering if Pep had maybe shot his load in Manchester.

I’m sure he would have walked had he shared that belief. So this is, in effect, a vote of confidence in himself (and MCFC). He’s indicated that he’s fighting fit and fired up for it again, which has to be good news. It adds stability too, and there is little of that in our COVID ridden times.

So onward and upward, superbia in proelia, baldiola and any other bollox that befits the occasion. :)

Yeah I wasn't too sure either but that's a pretty good way of looking at it. Pep doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would even consider a renewal if he wasn't 100% confident he can take us to those heights again.

Presumably all the fraudiola merchants are very happy that City have signed a useless guy like Pep for another two years. They just don't seem that elated.
Not sure who that’s directed at. If it’s anyone on here perhaps you’d be more explicit and, while you’re at it, explain what evidence would suit Your Highness?

Great. We won't win anything at present, the way they are playing for him.
The whole 'weve got Guardiola' thing I thought licked his arse too much. I wonder if Bayern fans thought that? We as a club still seem starstruck with him. I'm sorry, we shouldn't be like that. If it'd not working with him, get him out. He's been great, but it's time to change.
Dipper alert

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.