Pep's contract situation

It’s all an overreaction to one game ... but then I look at the table and United is ahead of us now after playing the same games as us (they too have a game in hand on most like us) and I’m wondering what’s going on really? And we have a negative goal difference... It is a crazy season and anyone’s title right now ... Spurs, Chelsea and Leicester looking more contenders than us or the scouse ... oh, well give it another 10-11 games and then see where we stand at half way point having played 19 games ... with now some easy fixtures lined up for us, we should be putting a run together but not being able to beat Leicester or Liverpool at home and now Spurs away isn’t that great ... but then we couldn’t beat Leeds or West Ham either ... scratching my head a little !?!?

Incidentally at what point did Arsenal fans begin to question Wenger or when did he stop being the great manager he was for that club?
strangely enough,and if I have my general dates wrong someone will tell me, I think Wenger moved away from what got him success after looking at Peps all conquering style and seemed obsessed with small technically gifted players. Unfortunately they weren’t at the standard of Barca and become a bit soft.

Might be a lesson there somewhere not sure what it is though:-)

strangely enough,and if I have my general dates wrong someone will tell me, I think Wenger moved away from what got him success after looking at Peps all conquering style and seemed obsessed with small technically gifted players. Unfortunately they weren’t at the standard of Barca and become a bit soft.

Might be a lesson there somewhere not sure what it is though:-)

The two men are similar. They are so stubborn and have huge egos that is it not enough to do the remarkable (centurions/invincibles), they have to reinvent themselves by winning another way to prove their genius.

The two men are similar. They are so stubborn and have huge egos that is it not enough to do the remarkable (centurions/invincibles), they have to reinvent themselves by winning another way to prove their genius.
A bit like bands who have a bit of early success then suddenly get into the gear, grow their hair long and start adding 25 minute guitar solos to prove how smart they are (Stone Roses, Arctic Monkeys etc)

It’s all an overreaction to one game ... but then I look at the table and United is ahead of us now after playing the same games as us (they too have a game in hand on most like us) and I’m wondering what’s going on really? And we have a negative goal difference... It is a crazy season and anyone’s title right now ... Spurs, Chelsea and Leicester looking more contenders than us or the scouse ... oh, well give it another 10-11 games and then see where we stand at half way point having played 19 games ... with now some easy fixtures lined up for us, we should be putting a run together but not being able to beat Leicester or Liverpool at home and now Spurs away isn’t that great ... but then we couldn’t beat Leeds or West Ham either ... scratching my head a little !?!?
Today was poor and certainly not trying to make excuses , but Spurs are a bogey side for us. The really disappointing results are the Leeds and West Ham games which are games we should be winning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.