Pep's contract situation

I’ve had my doubts over recent months, is he burned out? Do we need a change? Have the squad had enough of the intensity..?
However, if Pep is up for it and, if Khaldoon is convinced Pep is up for it, then who am I to doubt..........BUT!, in my humble opinion, the talk of Aguero extending and Messi coming, being the drivers of the new contract fills me with a touch of despondency. Bring back Yaya and Merlin too, Vinnie as player-coach, why, even a second coming of Joe Hart!
Time marches on, it’s the next Aguero and Messi we want, not the shadows of the legends they were (as good as they still are).

If that is the mission of Khaldoon and Pep, bring it on!

That’s a little englander comment if ever I’ve heard one, if you haven’t noticed Manchester is an international City now, so it’s appropriate I think to call it Manchester Airport.
There was a significant period when ut was called Manchester International Airport because they wanted to make it sound more important. Then there was a complete about turn when it was thought that that title sounded a bit small time and attention seeking and the 'lnternational' was dropped.
To me as a Mancunian it has always been Ringway and always will be although l do sometimes use that useful term that many local people use and call it 'the airport'.
'Little Englander'? FFS!

There was a significant period when ut was called Manchester International Airport because they wanted to make it sound more important. Then there was a complete about turn when it was thought that that title sounded a bit small time and attention seeking and the 'lnternational' was dropped.
To me as a Mancunian it has always been Ringway and always will be although l do sometimes use that useful term that many local people use and call it 'the airport'.
'Little Englander'? FFS!
You don’t need to tell me anything mate, it hasn’t been called Ringway since the 50s, I’m not stopping anyone calling it Ringway, you don’t know the history of these posts but your chirping in, I think you need to STFU.

You don’t need to tell me anything mate, it hasn’t been called Ringway since the 50s, I’m not stopping anyone calling it Ringway, you don’t know the history of these posts but your chirping in, I think you need to STFU.
Perhaps you should ask Saint Marcus if he could let you have a local history book. I bet you call call the station for London trains Manchester Piccadilly..
Thank you for letting me call Ringway Ringway. I always do when speaking to fellow Mancunians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.