Pep's contract situation

I never backtrack , he would have to prove me wrong, if he did then great as it means we would be winning things , till then my view remains that he is a loser, bottler

Didnt you insist on mourinho once ?

You've summed up 117,000 posts into 2 sentences.

Reactions: cjn
I know. Lets go after Ronald Koeman if Pep goes. After all he's already at a top club so he must be that good.

Joking aside, i rate Koeman over Pochetino.

Not that i would want either to manage City as such, but if we are going to be facetious for the sake of it, Koeman is by far the better manager for me.

Neither is as good as Pep.

I guess we'd have to assume that the owners/players/fans would be in agreement about that by then though. Or not :-)

Haha. I guess so!

Think the owners/board have set their stall out. They want Pep for the long term full stop. Let's see if it is an unrequited love or if Pep reciprocates.

Haha. I guess so!

Think the owners/board have set their stall out. They want Pep for the long term full stop. Let's see if it is an unrequited love or if Pep reciprocates.
I think we'd all want a successful Pep for the long run? It then comes down to individual party's definition of success :-)

198 points in 2 seasons made up for thirty odd years of rubbish for me! And tbf to Pep, it's VERY hard to progress from there without 20/20 foresight.

Do you see anyone else 'progressing' over the 198 point seasons?

So many people are claiming last season was a huge let down, and we went backwards, regressing etc. Aye, in comparison to the 198pt seasons, we are. In comparison to the three seasons before that, or even mancini's last season, we improved, a higher points tally, even with nothing to play for the last few games. So i don't buy that we are plummeting. We didn't live up to the benchmark set with Pep, fair enough, but who will/can?

If poch comes in, or koeman, or rodgers, or whoever, i will support them.

Till then, am i fuck going to wish this season away under a manager that had done so well with this club, just to jump start the next 'project', whatever thay may be. Of he is here Anothed year beyond this season, all the more reason to support him and celebrate whatever success the team can achieve. But to wish for another manager now, because he might not be here for the next 3 years , blows my mind, when he currently is the best manager for this and next season.

I think we need to remind ourselves that seasons 2017-8 and 2018-9 were unprecedented and I still have to pinch myself to believe it was City, the successor of typical City, that set so many records. Our expectations changed overnight and 81 points in a season is disappointing. We cannot, surely, expect 100 points every season or a domestic treble as a minimum! It is likely that "we will have to make do with" less, especially as, just like our nearest neighbour, we are actually "in transition". Ya Ya, Zaba, Vinnie and David have already gone from a squad that dominated a decade and what a hole they left! Sergio and Ferna will follow soon and before that their role will be reduced thanks to Old Father Time - two more irreplaceables. That makes one hell of a rebuild necessary for the club. And who would be trust more than anyone else if it isn't the genius that took an ageing squad and turned them into the Centurions and the Fourmidables.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.