Pep : The youngsters 'will be training with us and we are going to see how they are'

That is the issue,we are trying to win in 4 competions,it's all about the here and now and results,all managers are under pressure to win games even pep,i do actually believe that pep is a good coach with kids,he goes to their games,when he can trust them they will play

Yes but we will always be in that position. We are a big club now and will always be going for the trophies. That doesn't have to mean we slam the door shut on the youth players. Take the RB situation for example. We will be buying a new RB next season and we could offer Maffeo the backup spot. He'd get some games and that would help his development. But no, instead we offer Navas a contract extension to be the back up RB.

If you are a youth player and you see the club doing shit like that why the fuck would you hang around?

but if he finishes in the same league place next season and comes out with lines like this we won't see him for chalk dust as Khaldoon boots him down the touchline.
More chance of me winning the lottery.

And I don't play it.

Yes but we will always be in that position. We are a big club now and will always be going for the trophies. That doesn't have to mean we slam the door shut on the youth players. Take the RB situation for example. We will be buying a new RB next season and we could offer Maffeo the backup spot. He'd get some games and that would help his development. But no, instead we offer Navas a contract extension to be the back up RB.

If you are a youth player and you see the club doing shit like that why the fuck would you hang around?
He is the one i think we be in the first team next season or i hope so anyway

there are plenty of kids between 19-21 which currently on loan.
someone like Roberts, Celina, Unal, Ntcham, Maffeo, and others.
the problem with City, we love to pay millions for no good squad player,
rather than give playing opportunity to one or two young players in the squad.
i can understand if Nacho rarely play, because he look awkward, and his decision making need to improve.
but what happen to Aleix Garcia and Maffeo?

Nowhere has Pep said he won't use kids. He has suggested they may not be 'ready' for next season. And if any of the current bunch are, I'll show my arse in Burton's window.

You don't have to be 'ready' to get on occasionally.

The last group, who should be closer to 'ready' have all been fucked off to the back of beyond, & most never got a sniff.

That's the fucking problem, not whether the current kids are 'ready'.

They could still figure here & there without being 'ready' which is all most of us who give a shit, have ever asked for. Not for them to start every week.

Kolarov will never be 'ready'. Hasn't stopped him playing.

As long as Pep is giving useless players like Navas a place on the beench or wvwn starts starts ahead of the youth. That speaks more than empty words im affraid.

How old are Maffeo and Garcia? They look like two players who could potentially become squad players for us next season.

Lol at people thinking they know better than pep and over estimating the kids. Pep seen them up close and if for example he thinks our youngs FBs are the next lahm or Marcelo, he would have fecking played them more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.