Pep Warns City Players...

Having international friendlies at the business end of the season sums up modern day football.

The club managers, players and fans don't want these games. Again, It's all about money...

International Football should be fucked off, Friendlies, The Euros, Nations League ect bin the fucking lot because nobody gives a fuck about it.
Exactly,it’s all shite.

Having international friendlies at the business end of the season sums up modern day football.

The club managers, players and fans don't want these games. Again, It's all about money...

International Football should be fucked off, Friendlies, The Euros, Nations League ect bin the fucking lot because nobody gives a fuck about it.
Totally...England are bobbins.

I agree with virtually everything you've said. Can't stand this international football shite personally. Quite a few people do actually like them though. This particular set of fixtures are a complete waste of time though and should not be happening.

As hated as the gpc is, he had it right. The Family Man never played a Wales friendly and many others picked up 'injuries' just before internationals.

The players need two weeks rest, not two weeks of meaningless football.

Now we've got a fortnight of sweating on players' fitness & them being unnecessarily rinsed out to fill the coffers of national associations, UEFA & FIFA.

I can't wait for the day to come where players quit moaning about the amount of football they're being made to play, & do something proactive about it instead.

I can't stand this perma-tanned weirdo, but it seems he's putting ArseAnal, plus his physical & mental wellbeing above bullshit football games.

PS: Fuck 'Arry!

Screenshot_20240317_084958_Chrome.jpgGettyImages-1783916887.jpg

‘Gareth said the door was still open, but I think it should be slammed right in his mush,’ the 77-year-old said on talkSPORT.

‘I’m sorry, you’ve had your opportunity and you don’t want to play for England? You tell the Bobby Moores of this world whose got 100-odd caps. The Shiltons, the Beckhams, the Rooneys – those people, go and tell the Billy Bonds of this world who didn’t get a cap and should have done, and all those great players that you don’t want to play for your country.

I think it’s disgusting, I can’t have it. If he doesn’t want to play, that’s fine, but he shouldn’t be considered anymore for England.

‘He should be proud to play for his country and if you don’t want to play there will be plenty of other people who would give their right arm to play for England.

‘If someone else comes in after Gareth [Southgate] and changes it, then fine but if I’m Gareth I’d be saying “thanks very much we won’t be bothering you again”.’

https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/15/harr...-arsenal-star-snubs-england-call-up-20472263/

The players need two weeks rest, not two weeks of meaningless football.

Now we've got a fortnight of sweating on players' fitness & them being unnecessarily rinsed out to fill the coffers of national associations, UEFA & FIFA.

I can't wait for the day to come where players quit moaning about the amount of football they're being made to play, & do something proactive about it instead.

I can't stand this perma-tanned weirdo, but it seems he's putting ArseAnal, plus his physical & mental wellbeing above bullshit football games.

View attachment 110499View attachment 110501

‘Gareth said the door was still open, but I think it should be slammed right in his mush,’ the 77-year-old said on talkSPORT.

‘I’m sorry, you’ve had your opportunity and you don’t want to play for England? You tell the Bobby Moores of this world whose got 100-odd caps. The Shiltons, the Beckhams, the Rooneys – those people, go and tell the Billy Bonds of this world who didn’t get a cap and should have done, and all those great players that you don’t want to play for your country.

I think it’s disgusting, I can’t have it. If he doesn’t want to play, that’s fine, but he shouldn’t be considered anymore for England.

‘He should be proud to play for his country and if you don’t want to play there will be plenty of other people who would give their right arm to play for England.

‘If someone else comes in after Gareth [Southgate] and changes it, then fine but if I’m Gareth I’d be saying “thanks very much we won’t be bothering you again”.’

https://metro.co.uk/2024/03/15/harr...-arsenal-star-snubs-england-call-up-20472263/
Exactly it should be a two week football break across the board, No football whatsoever.

Now you've players travelling to South America coming back to training on a Friday and then there's a game on the Saturday ect It's crazy.

I said the same thing about White as much as I can't stand the ****, If he doesn't want to play for England and concentrate on Arsenal then so what? He's doing what's best for himself and his club so it seems.

Funny that the likes of Harry Redknapp is having a pop at him, Got to love these fellas with so much to say about other people, Throwing stones at glass houses and all that jazz...

He's a tax dodging ****, Along with himself and Peter Storey fleecing Portsmouth! He's one of the main reasons Portsmouth nearly went bust and find themselves in League One.

International football is Championship standard. Absolute shite in relation to 'elite' football, it's sole purpose is to give fans of lower league teams a chance to see 'big stars' in the flesh.

International football is old hat, a total waste of time, and should be scrapped completely at the professional level imo. Leave it for semi-pro / amateur players at the Olympics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.