Pep Warns City Players...

Having international friendlies at the business end of the season sums up modern day football.

The club managers, players and fans don't want these games. Again, It's all about money...

International Football should be fucked off, Friendlies, The Euros, Nations League ect bin the fucking lot because nobody gives a fuck about it.
Or for friendlys why not call up mid range players. No disrespect but everyone wins then

nobody gives a fuck? so you’re speaking for everyone?

hating your national team is very much an english thing.

i don’t get the nations league, i wouldn’t mind to see it gone but the euros? seriously? why stop there why not cancel the world cup?

outside of england players are happy and proud to play for their country.
Mate, if I were a player from San Marino, the Faroe Isles or Andorra, I'd be more than happy to ditch my cleaning cart, pitchfork or stethoscope to play an away qualifier at Wembley. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

nobody gives a fuck? so you’re speaking for everyone?

hating your national team is very much an english thing.

i don’t get the nations league, i wouldn’t mind to see it gone but the euros? seriously? why stop there why not cancel the world cup?

outside of england players are happy and proud to play for their country.
I would say there are only a few countries not enjoying international football, and it's the ones with leagues stronger than the national team. Otherwise, 90+% of the world likes international football because they get to see football better than their respective leagues/supported teams.

I think if Pep was to manage England national team, a lot of people would suddenly start enjoying international football, though. With Southgate, its pretty unbearable.

I would say there are only a few countries not enjoying international football, and it's the ones with leagues stronger than the national team. Otherwise, 90+% of the world likes international football because they get to see football better than their respective leagues/supported teams.

I think if Pep was to manage England national team, a lot of people would suddenly start enjoying international football, though. With Southgate, its pretty unbearable.
Try being Scottish lol

Click the link...

"Asked specifically about Haaland's upcoming involvement for Norway in two friendly games, Guardiola replied: "He is not my player anymore from now on, what they will decide will be fine.

They know that they fought a lot and train a lot, a lot of adrenaline and concentration to arrive in this position. They know they are friendly games and they have to handle it wisely. Hopefully they can do it."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ll-news/pep-guardiola-warns-man-city-28833638

Last time I clicked the MEN link they invaded my mobile with messages and had to get someone to remove them off it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.