Pepper Steak pies at COMS

I'm really enjoying the peppered steak pie but I'm afraid I have resorted to smuggling in Contraband 'authentic' Balti Pies. Good job they dont have those new scanners at Manchester Airport. I eat them just outside the concourse near the toliets just to be on the safe side.

Didsberry blue said:
I'm really enjoying the peppered steak pie but I'm afraid I have resorted to smuggling in Contraband 'authentic' Balti Pies. Good job they dont have those new scanners at Manchester Airport. I eat them just outside the concourse near the toliets just to be on the safe side.
Ooh, which brand mate, where from?

Careful Whalley Ranger, Forums have ears.

I would PM you the name of the contraband balti pie provider but how do I know you don't bat for Hollands?

Loose lips cost pies.

Ricster said:
Didsberry blue said:
Careful Whalley Ranger, Forums have ears.

I would PM you the name of the contraband balti pie provider but how do I know you don't bat for Hollands?

Loose lips cost pies.

I would love one of those pm's to my friend

Me too!

The new balti pies are shit!

God, has it really come to this, that we're begging for PM's about pie manufacturers! Oh, the rollercoaster ride that it is to be a city fan sometimes!!!

;-)

flyer said:
Why have we stopped selling pasties in the ground :(

Because we've just managed to get rid of the last of the Cornwall loving pastry confection, to make way for Northern foodstuffs!

Please share the info on how I can get the Balti pies.

I'll spill the sultanas...I mean beans on my last Balti experience. It was at York City where I tasted THE chicken balti's, I tried emailing Lindley Catering who do the catering at York City (and MCFC I may add) to ask which company makes the chicken baltis at York but they never replied...the b@stards.

However, it's £25 return on the train to York if anyone fancies going for a pie...oh, and it's £14 in to get in at York City. So if you count in the cost of your pie as well, the price of getting a good old Chicken Balti would be about £43.

Meat & Tattie - 8/10

Peppered Steak - 9/10 (would have been 10/10 but lost a mark due its price)

Balti - 0/10 - 1 word: Sultanas!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.