Pep's contract situation

I wonder whether last season's perceived failures could actually be a blessing in terms of strengthening Pep's resolve and desire to do great things with the club.

Where could he actually go from here?

He won’t manage Spain. He’s done Barca Bayern and now us (obviously). Don’t think Paris especially given the politics. US is a retirement home. So if things are going well Pep should set up shop/dynasty.

Into the sunset with his family, and who would blame him ? It might be 5 years yet though :)

This is what I’m saying. He’s 46. Even if he did want to go into the sunset with his family that is unlikely for maybe 10 years. And that would be early. So I don’t doubt he would maybe want one more job elsewhere but what are his options. And if he took that at the end of his current contract then he would certainly have no where to go after. I see him staying for 5 years at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.