Pep's contract situation

I took those Pep comments about signing for another ten years as a way of giving the club a boost amid some negative press this last few days, getting the fans up for a big one on Sunday and a big fuck you to all the hounding in the media recently
Yeah that’s what I thought. I do think he will extend, but I think he wanted to get rid of any negative energy surrounding the club.

It’s great that he’s so happy here, but he clearly wasn’t saying that he’ll actually stay for another ten years.
I think he made a couple of jokes at the presser. Like setting up defensively. I think the 10 years was also a joke.

Although...is he sending out a message wrapped up in a joke ?

Is Pep the only manager that faces constant questions about who’ll take over after him? He’s had it for years now, not even just in the last year of his contracts

having listened to peps press conference , he said" i could stay forever, i would extend the contract 10 years , i won't extend the contract 10 years ect

i reckon he is going to extend, i think he is happy in his job,he thinks it's challenging him to be a better manager, its giving him everything he needs to grow as a coach , the team playing the way he wants them to play win or lose and happiness and job satisfaction , he is maturing as a man , he isn't as tense as he was, he has learnt lessons from his time at barcelona , i actually think he can turn off whenever he wants and that's why he isn't burnt out and looks fresh after 6/7years in a tough league with all the shit that gets asked of him from the press.

there was one journalist who only asked one question,and it is the same question every time, when the journos name got called to ask a question pep said" everyone is fit" before he could ask pep :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.