Pep's contract situation

Steady on everyone. Don’t we need longer than this to assess whether he’s any good? He hasn’t won anything in England yet.

Besides, there are experienced British managers who are currently available or who would jump at the chance to manage a bigger club.

Steady on everyone. Don’t we need longer than this to assess whether he’s any good? He hasn’t won anything in England yet.

Besides, there are experienced British managers who are currently available or who would jump at the chance to manage a bigger club.

As soon as he loses his first game the calls for Pulis to be given a chance will start in the media

I would love to see him sign a 10 year contract but can not see it maybe 5 at the most, he would have to be super happy and content with everything for him to sign, lets hope he does that would really upset one or two clubs around the country.
I also believe that if he did sign for 10 years then we would defo win the chumps league something i never thought we would see even after 16 games unbeaten.

I remember Pep saying he loves that he has privacy here, the press don’t follow him everywhere or sit outside him home all day.
I guess having young children it's must be a factor he'll consider.

I think part of what has caused Pep stress at his previous clubs is the boardroom turmoil, in theory the 'holistic' strategy should make Pep's life as easy as it can be, he can just focus on the football with he complete backing of all his superiors. I don't think he'll find a better environment to put his football vision in place but 10 years does seem unlikely.

Assuming this story isn't complete bollocks I think you've nailed it there. In a couple of post match interviews, without being prompted, Pep has gone out of his way to thank the owners and the management at City for "getting" him these wonderful players. Without wishing to perpetuate Keown's MOTD paintbrush analogy, if you see Pep as a football artist then City gives him all the paint and brushes it is humanly possible to get, FFP permitting, and the freedom to paint what he likes.

Where else is he going to get that?

0156_0001_sistine-altar-2-2.jpg

A little something Pep knocked off after the Swansea game ;-)

I remember Pep saying he loves that he has privacy here, the press don’t follow him everywhere or sit outside him home all day.
I guess having young children it's must be a factor he'll consider.
Ssshhh if people think this is a way of upsetting Pep, Alyson Rudd and Duncan Castles will be pitching tents outside his house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.