Pep's contract situation

When he arrived in 2016 I didn't think he would do any longer than his original three year deal. What a testament to the work the likes of Khaldoon, Soriano, Txiki and co. have done in setting the club up perfectly for him which has enabled us to keep hold of the best coach in the world for almost a decade. He's building one hell of a legacy here and long may it continue.

Should actually alleviate any built up pressure to win the CL this season (with it being potentially his last) there would of almost been a desperation about us, now the shackles are off and I expect us to go on & win it…..makes sense for Pep to extend by two years, makes him available for the next WC & keeps everyone on their toes, including himself, great news and washes away that Brentford result

Never in doubt really , he says every week in the presser how happy he is here , hope he makes it ten years , the pundits and media cunts must be hoping we forgot what they said about it when he arrived , my fav was cassino or whatever he is called saying he would walk or be sacked by the first dec 25th as it wasnt a good start , lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.