Pep's contract situation

Brilliant news. I half expected it as I doubt Haaland would have signed if he was going. Possibly lure another couple of world class talents to the club now and keep at the top.

Sadcafe is hilarious they really don't understand why he would stay, and why is he not off to PSG or Newcastle, their logic for that is they have money ? Oh hang on no he is staying cos we pay him so much money off the books that's the reason, at no point does it occur to them that maybe it's the football, the management set up the club overall and he likes being here.

Screenshot_20221122-154421_Samsung Internet.jpg
In contrast to Jamie Jackson saying 1 year and option for another year- Fabrizio saying 2 years with no clauses

I remember when his goodbyes from Barcelona were announced, all the clubs in the world made offers to be a coach. psg, bayern, chelsea, united, real madrid too!!

Amazing amazing news...2 more years of this genius. More than his barca and bayern stint combined..says a lot. He absolutely loves it here..

It took him a while but something clicked and I genuinely believe he now loves the club like a fan. His emotion at the end of the Villa title winning game just showed he gets it. We've been there before but for him to experience that rollercoaster of emotion in our own stadium and win the title, from the depths of despair, I think cemented him as a fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.